Things to do in Warrnambool & surrounds
Welcome to Warrnambool...Your ideal base to explore the scenic South-West. Situated on the majestical & rugged coastline of the Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool offers an abundance of natural beauty, great shopping and entertainment for all ages. As the gateway to the Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool has much to offer as a tourist destination.
Discover our beautiful region by walking or bike.
- Warrnambool Highlights & Heritage trail
- Botanical Gardens
- Lake Pertobe
- The Promenade
- Thunder Point & Mahogany Trail
- Rail Trail, Warrnambool to Port Fairy
Activities in Warrnambool...
- Pavilion Café & Bar
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village-day & night
- Warrnambool Art Gallery
- Swimming at the beach
- Surfing for all abilities
- Fishing off the breakwater or tranquil rivers
- Mini Golf
- Warrnambool Golf Club
- Ten Pin Bowling or Lawn Bowling clubs
- Fletcher Jones Gardens & Markets
- Allansford Cheese World
A short drive to regional attractions...
Travel a short distance and encounter spectacular wildlife & scenery and uncover our coastal regions rich history. Feel like being a foodie for the weekend? Travel along the 12 Apostles Gourmet Trail. Click here to download the brochure below.
- Tower Hill State Game Reserve-a dormant volcano with an abundance of wildlife, flora & walks
- Hopkins Falls
- Koroit township
- Killarney beach walk
- Port Fairy historical township
- Port Fairy wharf & fishing fleet
- Griffith Island Lighthouse Walk
- The Crags
For more information download the Planning a holiday in Warnambool brochure.